Unnati Jhaveri – Associate Counsellor
Unnati’s Office Hours – Starting May 3, 2021
Currently all sessions with Unnati are Online
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Unnati Jhaveri is a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC #2361) with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT). Unnati holds a diploma in Transpersonal Therapeutic Counselling from Clearmind International Institute.
Unnati’s approach has a transpersonal foundation with a humanistic and experiential way of working. Together with her client she works towards their goals and letting go of patterns and behaviours that don’t serve them anymore, understanding the nature of their core struggle, meanwhile adopting new perspectives, new approaches, and a fresh way of thinking and feeling.
Modalities Unnati works with include the following:
Transpersonal therapy takes a more holistic approach, addressing mental, physical, social, emotional, creative, spiritual and intellectual needs, with an emphasis on the role of a healthy spirit in healing.
Gestalt therapy is a form of psychotherapy which emphasizes personal responsibility, and focuses upon the individual’s experience in the present moment.
Systems therapy draws on systems thinking in its view of the family as an emotional unit. This theory holds that individuals are inseparable from their network of relationships.
Person-Centered therapy is based on the concept that every individual has the resources to change and align to their potential, if given a safe and secure environment to do so.
Specializations: Couples therapy, Anxiety, Stress, Mid-Life Crisis, Loss of a loved one, Loss of Identity, Boundaries, How to Build a Better Relationship with Self, Self-worth, Work Related Problems, Relationships, Family.
Unnati brings compassion, empathy with an open non-judgemental heart to help her clients find authenticity and true connection with self and others. A safe and warm space where you can be who you are without any doubts. She is here to support you in living a purposeful life by being fully present, alive and the best version of yourself.
Looking forward to our connection!!
Professional Designations & Certifications
Registered Therapeutic Counsellor with ACCT (#2361)
- Masters of Art in Counselling Psychology – Yorkville University – Present
- Ayurveda Fitness & Sports Nutrition Certificate, Prana, Mumbai, India, 2020
- Introduction Course on Ayurveda & Nutrition Certificate, Prana, Mumbai, India, 2020
- Trauma-Informed Practice – Level 2 Certificate, Alyson Quinn, Vancouver, Canada, 2019
- Trauma-Informed Practice – Level 1 Certificate, Trish Walsh & Alyson Quinn, Vancouver, Canada, 2019
- Registered Therapeutic Counsellor, Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists, Vancouver, Canada, 2019
- Diploma in Transpersonal Therapeutic Counselling, Clearmind International Institute, Vancouver, Canada, 2019
- Reiki Practitioner, Level 1 & 2, Pratima Dalal, Mumbai, India, 2019
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Vancouver, Canada, 2018
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), World Coach Institute, Florida, USA, 2018
- Certified Group Coach (CGC), World Coach Institute, Florida, USA, 2018
- Certified Laser Coach (CLC), World Coach Institute, Florida, USA, 2018
- Certified Life Coach (CLC), World Coach Institute, Florida, USA, 2017
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC), World Coach Institute, Florida, USA, 2017
- Human Resources Professional, Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia & Yukon, Vancouver, Canada, since 2014
- Master of Commerce, H.R. College of Commerce an Economics, Mumbai, India, 2007
- Bachelor of Commerce, H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India, 2005
Book & Course Published
Book – Mould Yourself
Course – Understanding Self